- Technical Details
NiSCA’s re-transfer printing technology allows you to print FULL COLOR, FULL BLEED IMAGES in brilliant true color. The re-transfer process uses dye sublimation to print a high-resolution image in reverse directly onto the film base. The printer then thermally transfers the image and film onto the card surface through heat and pressure, thermally bonding it to the card surface. The PR-C201 offers a high speed, 600 dpi, 24-bit color and prints at the astounding speed of over 145 cards/hour!
The PR-C201 comes available with an optional encoder, mag encoder, contact encoder and/or contactless encoder.
- Thermal-Retransfer Card Printer
- Dual-sided printing
- 600 dpi
- 24-bit color
- High durability, low maintenance, 100,000 cards (MTBF)
- Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8 32 or 64 bit
- Built in Ethernet interface
- 2-years warranty
- Contact-based Chip Encoding
- Contactless RFID Chip Encoding
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding
- Optional lamination with the L201
Get a Quote
Then just get in touch with us, our experts are always happy to help you!